SAVVY EXPERIENCED ENTREPRENEURIAL BUSINESS LEADER
“C12 Capital Partners serves as a catalyst to empower business owners and CEOs to achieve remarkable sustainable results“
Skilled at growing sales, profits, cash flow and shareholder value by identifying opportunities and executing successful strategies to deliver sustainable results. Educational credentials include an MBA in Finance and BS in Industrial Engineering.
Harry Elkin has extensive C-level operations management and entrepreneurial experience in a diverse number of Fortune 500 and privately held consumer products and industrial products companies.
His most recent experience has been as the CEO of Encore Propane, where he turned around a bankruptcy into a profitable firm with positive cash flow, while growing the business 90% in gallons delivered and increasing EBITDA by $1.4 Million.
Harry is equally qualified as and capable of managing the M&A process from sourcing to due diligence to final negotiations. He led the M&A function for a $100 million multinational industrial manufacturing company where he was responsible for sourcing and evaluating acquisition candidates, managing the due diligence team, and negotiating transactions.
Areas of expertise:
- Turn Arounds
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- New Business Development
- Global Strategic Partnerships / Alliances
- Profit / Productivity Improvement
- Operations Management
- Contract Negotiations
- Strategic Planning
- Start Ups
- Mentor for SMU Cox School MBA Program
- Former Advisory Board Member AT&T Performing Arts Center
- Former Chairman and Interim CEO for Obvious Apps, a mobile apps development company
- Former Advisory Board Member for Froogloid (Keyring), a unique mobile application for consumer loyalty programs.
- Former Advisory Board Member for Aquarian Global Partners
- Former Director for Doctors Hospital- Charleston, WVA
- Member Association for Corporate Growth
- Member Success North Dallas
- Member Executive Connections